DIY Temperature Mapping Kit
Regular temperature mapping of fridges, freezers and cool rooms is required when storing temperature sensitive products such as medicines, vaccines, biological and fresh / frozen food. Good warehousing practices and quality Cold Chain monitoring require yearly auditing.
These activities can be costly and time consuming.
Temperature Mapping Kits Use
Use a temperature mapping kit for:
- Fridge and freezer validation.
- Warehouse temperature mapping.
- Cold chain packaging re-qualification each season.
- Insulated packaging transit mapping.
Why use CoolPac’s temperature mapping system?
- Its cost effective (hire rather than buy loggers).
- Its easy to do (pre-qualified loggers – place and return).
- Satisfies regulatory requirements (GMP, GWP, GLP).
5 Step To Temperature Mapping Kit
Step 1: Contact CoolPac.
Call or email us to discuss your temperature mapping requirements.
Step 2: CoolPac assemble and dispatch a Kit to you.
We develop a Protocol for you and courier out an appropriately sized kit with pre-programmed data loggers with start and finish times.
Step 3: You Place the Data Loggers.
Place the data loggers as per our easy to follow instructions.
Step 4: You collect and return the Data Loggers to us.
After the required time has elapsed (around 1 week), collect the data loggers and return them to CoolPac in the supplied courier bag.
Step 5: CoolPac Analysis the data and Report to you.
CoolPac download and analyse the temperature data. They then provide a report that you can use to validate, qualify or audit your packaging, cold chain, fridges, freezers or warehouses.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A QUOTE ON 1300 266 555
Temperature Mapping Kits
The temperature mapping kits include:
- Temperature Mapping Protocol.
- Labelled, calibrated and pre-programmed Temperature Data Loggers.
- A Site Map with clear operator instructions for placing each data logger.
- A fully addressed return courier bag to return the DIY Temperature Mapping Kit to us.
Temperature Mapping Report
The temperature mapping report includes:
- Identification of Hot and Cold Spots.
- Floor Plan – areas split into zones.
- Loggers Configuration Report.
- Calibration Records.
- Statistical Data.
- Temperature Excursions experienced.