Medical Temperature Controlled Shippers
CoolPac’s range of cold chain packaging including pre-qualified Polyurethane Foam Insulated Shippers allows you to reliably ship temperature sensitive medicines with standard couriers for trip durations of between 1 and 6 days.
All Polyurethane Shippers stay within a temperature range of Frozen,+2 to 8 degrees °C, or +15 to 25°C. Depending on the Shipper, this temperature range can be reliably maintained for between 1 to 6 days.
Cold Chain Packaging Information
- Use dry ice to ship frozen medicines / drugs.
- Use a combination of chilled and frozen gel packs to ship chilled medicines / drugs.
- Safely monitor product temperature and humidity during shipping. Recessed cavities allow for placement of temperature data loggers.
- Each box design has been through rigorous laboratory and real-life Cold Chain validation. Tested to ISTA and Australian Standards, and pre-qualified for summer and winter shipping conditions.
- Fully moulded construction minimizes leaks and gives excellent thermal properties. Our Polyurethane Shippers are twice as insulating as a Styrofoam Box.
- Kits include gel packs, polyurethane container and product carton.
- We supply replacement cartons so your Shipper can be re-used many times without compromising its appearance.
- Manufactured in Australia
Choose the size that is right for you, or we can manufacture the size that suits your requirements (min quantities apply).