The TREL-8 Low temperature data logger with external probe is suitable for low temperature readings down to -80.0°C, perfect for dry ice or freezers. The ability to use an external probe provides for more accurate readings and minimises human contact with freezing temperatures, the logger can be kept outside of the chamber/package to allow for downloading whilst the probe remains with the product.
- Multi-use logger with external probe suitable for dry ice.
- 2-3years battery life (normal use)
- Temperature Readings from -80.0°C to +40.0°C
- Up to 8,000 temperature readings.
- Customizable Low & High readings.
- ±0°C accuracy between -30.0°C to +20.0°C
- ±1.2°C accuracy between -45.0°C to -30.0°C & +20.0°C to +40.0°C.
- ±1.7°C accuracy between -80.0°C to -45.0°C
- Configurable from 1 minute to several hours.
- Less than 2-minute reaction reading time.
- IP61 rating.
- Flashing OK indication /flashing alert indicator.
- Requires Cradle to configure & download
- Requires external probe.