The USRIC-8 is a single use data logger, perfect for one way shipments. The data logger can be downloaded by the end user without the need to for an interface or software. Simply plug into the Computer USB and a detailed PDF will open. The logger can be configured with alerts, logger will flash GREEN if logger has stayed within temperature and display a RED alert when logger has gone out of temperature.
- Suitable for independent receivers, clinical trials, overseas.
- Shelf life of 2 years. 6 Months from time of configuration.
- Temperature Readings from -30.0°C to +60.0°C
- Up to 8,001 temperature readings.
- Customisable Low & High Alarms.
- ±0.5°C accuracy between -5.0°C to +30.0°C
- ±0.8°C accuracy -5.0°C and below and +30.0°C and above.
- Configurable from 1 minute to 18hours.
- Less than 5-minute reaction reading time.
- IP64 with cap fitted.
- Flashing OK indication /flashing alert indicator.
- USB 2.0, A-type plug.
- No software required to download PDF.
- Requires software to configure.